2022 Camping & Dock Slip Rates
|Sites||Daily In Season||Weekly In Season||Daily Off Season||Weekly Off Season|
|Tent Lakefront no W/E||$42.00||$265.00||$34.00||$215.00|
Our rates are based on a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children under 17).
In Season – May 27th to September 12th. In Season rates apply to all holiday weekends.
Check in 1:00 pm • Check out 11:00 am
All rates subject to 9% Maine Lodging Tax.
Seasonal rates for the season 2023 vary between $ 3200 and $ 4200 + utility charges (rates are depending on the size, hookup, and location of the site)
We will be assigning available seasonal sites from our waiting list. Please contact us to receive the application form.
The cost of winter storage is $250.00 if any RV, equipment, furniture or decking are left for the winter.
2022 Rental Rates
|Rental Unit||Sleeps||Daily In Season||Weekly In Season||Daily Off Season||Weekly Off Season|
(recently upgraded with new furniture and kitchen cabinets)
|now we taking reservations for glamping tents|
|Glamping tent “Comet” (new)||5||$159.00||$954.00||$149.00||$905.00|
|Glamping tent “Bell” (new)||2||$90.00||$540.00||$80.00||$480.00|
Add bedding set $ 20 /day for stay/ bed. Cleaning fee $30. Rental units check In 3:00 pm• check out 11:00 am.
Demage deposit of $250.00 required on log cabin and glamping rental.
Waiting List – In the event that we are fully booked during the time you need a reservation, you may submit your name and contact information and be added to our waiting list. Should openings occur due to cancellations, you will be contacted and your reservation will be processed. Guests on the waiting list will be contacted in the order they were received.
Service Rates 2022
|Honey-wagon Monday -Thursday with 24 h notice||$ 20.00|
|Honey-wagon Friday – Saturday with 24 h notice||$ 29.00|
|Honey- wagon Sunday / Same day||$ 39.00|
Equipment Rental Rates 2022
|Unit||Daily in Season||Weekly in Season||Daily off Season||Weekly off Season|
|Golf Cart (new)||$ 59.00||$ 350.00||$ 59.00||$ 350.00|
|Paddle Board (new)||$ 39.00||$ 230.00||$ 29.00||$ 180.00|
|Kayak Single||$ 29.00||$ 174.00||$ 24.00||$ 144.00|
|Canoe / Kayak Tandem||$ 39.00||$ 230.00||$ 29.00||$ 180.00|
Golf Carts – pick up after 1 pm, return until 11 am. You must be 21 with valid drivers license and CC to rent a golf cart.
Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Canoes – pick up 9 am, return before dusk. You must be 18 + with valid CC to rent a water equipment.
Reservations & Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We highly recommend booking in advance to get your favorite site and date.
- When using online booking chose a site You like, add a golf cart rental or boating dock if needed.
- A guest must be 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license and major CC to rent a campsite. Age verification may be required at check-in.
- No site sharing
- We require 2 night minimum stay to book.
- Base rate includes up to 4 people on all campsites. Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $10.00 for adult, $8.00 for child under 17 years of age. Children age 4 and under are free.
- Names of all guests must be given at time of reservation.
- Pets are very welcome. No pet fees on regular sites. Additional cleaning fee $30 for pet in the log cabin and glamping tents.
Please note that in some rare cases we may need to move your reservation to a comparable site for reasons of occupancy flow. We will notify you of any change made to your reservation.
Guests and visitors:
- All guests and visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
- Day fee: children (4-17 years) and seniors (65+) $5.00, adults $7.00.
- Overnight fee: children (4-17 years) and seniors (65+) $8.00, adults $10.00.
- Day guests must depart by 9 pm., and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 am.
- We require at time of reservation a non-refundable deposit equal one day of rental
- The full payment is due 14 days before the arrival.
- Reservations without full payment 14 days before arrival will cancel automatically and deposit will be forfeited.
- Refunds will not be given due to weather, eviction from rule breaking, or personal reasons.
- Reservation changes within 14 days of stay that decrease the camping charges will be charged amount of original reservation.
- Your advance full payment will quicken your check-in time.
- You may make a payment using PayYourSite or by sending us a check (checks for payment in advance only). The link to the PayYourSite will be send in the confirmation letter.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard.
- For cancellations 14 days or more before check-in, deposit will be refunded less one night site charge.
- For cancellations less than 14 days before check-in, the full payment will be forfeited.
- Failure to arrive by noon of the day following your scheduled date of arrival (without prior notification) will result in a cancellation of reservation, with no refund or credit.
- We are here to help, however cancellations through Facebook posts, Messenger, Phone Text, Voice Mail, etc. are not valid cancellations and will not be refunded. You MUST send a written cancellation on contact us to process your cancellation. Thank you for understanding.
Returned Checks: $25 Returned Check Fee (non-sufficient funds)