2023 Campsites & Dock Slip Rates
|Sites||Daily in Season||Weekly in Season||Daily off Season||Weekly off Season||Daily Holidays |
|Weekly Holidays |
|Tent Sites |
Lake area W/no E
Our rates are based on a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children under 17).
In Season – May 27th to September 12th.
Check in 1:00 pm • Check out 11:00 am
All rates subject to 9% Maine Lodging Tax.
Seasonal sites available. Rates for the season 2023 vary between $ 3200 and $ 4200 + utility charges + tax (rates are depending on the size, hookup, and location). Seasonal boat slips $600-$700.
We will be assigning available seasonal sites from our waiting list. Please contact us to receive the application form.
The cost of winter storage is $250.00 if any RV, equipment, furniture or decking are left for the winter.
2023 Glamping and Log Cabin Rental Rates
|Rental Unit||Sleeps||Daily In Season||Weekly In Season||Daily Off Season||Weekly Off Season|
(recently upgraded with new furniture, kitchen cabinets, heating/ AC)
|4||$169||$1 099||$159||$999||$179||$1 199|
|Glamping tent “Comet”||5||$159||$999||$139||$899||$169||$1099|
|Glamping tent “Bell”||2+1*||$119||$779||$99||$659||$ 139||$ 869|
Add bedding $20 per set. Cleaning fee $30. Rental units check In 3:00 pm• check out 11:00 am.
Demage deposit of $250.00 required on log cabin and glamping rental.
*Glamping Tent Bell comes with a queen bed for 2 people. An additional folding bed for 1 person can be added on request.
Waiting List – In the event that we are fully booked during the time you need a reservation, you may submit your name and contact information and be added to our waiting list. Should openings occur due to cancellations, you will be contacted and your reservation will be processed. Guests on the waiting list will be contacted in the order they were received.
Service Rates 2023
|Honey-wagon Monday and Thursday with 24 h notice||$ 20|
|Honey-wagon Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday with 24 h notice||$ 29|
|Honey- wagon Sunday / Same day||$ 39|
Equipment Rental Rates 2023
|Unit||Daily in Season||Weekly in Season||Daily off Season||Weekly off Season|
|Golf Cart||$ 59||$ 350||$ 59||$ 350|
|Paddle Board||$ 39||$ 230||$ 29||$ 180|
|Kayak Single||$ 29||$ 174||$ 24||$ 144|
|Canoe / Kayak Tandem||$ 39||$ 230||$ 29||$ 180|
Golf Carts – pick up after 1 pm, return until 11 am. You must be 21 with valid drivers license and CC to rent a golf cart.
Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Canoes – pick up 9 am, return before dusk. You must be 18 + with valid CC to rent a water equipment.
Visitor fees 2023
|Day pass regular days, adults and kids age 8+||$ 5|
|Day pass holiday and festival weekends, adults and kids age 8+||$ 10|
|Overnight on regular days, adults and kids age 8+||$ 10+tax|
|Overnight on holiday and festival weekends, adults and kids age 8+||$ 20+tax|
|NEW Seasonal day pass – Visitor day access to the park during all season (Visitor must be assigned to a seasonal camper)||$ 200|
Day and overnight passes for kids under age of 8 are free
Day visitors must register and pay at the office upon arrival.
Seasonal visitors must do a simple check in at the office upon arrival.
Day visitors must depart by 9 pm., overnight visitors must depart by 11:00 am or pay a day pass.
Reservations & Payment & Cancellation Policy
- We highly recommend booking in advance to get your favorite site and date.
- When using online booking chose a site You like, add a golf cart rental or boating dock if needed.
- A guest must be 21 years of age, have a valid drivers license and major CC to rent a campsite. Age verification may be required at check-in.
- No site sharing
- We require 2 night minimum stay to book.
- Base rate includes up to 4 people on all campsites. Additional guests (at time of reservation) are $10.00 for adult, $8.00 for child under 17 years of age. Children age 4 and under are free.
- Names of all guests must be given at time of reservation.
- Pets are very welcome. No pet fees on regular sites. Additional cleaning fee $30 for each pet in the log cabin and glamping tents. Limit up to 2 pets.
Please note that in some rare cases we may need to move your reservation to a comparable site for reasons of occupancy flow. We will notify you of any change made to your reservation.
- We require at time of reservation a non-refundable deposit equal one day of rental
- The full payment is due 14 days before the arrival.
- Reservations without full payment 14 days before arrival will cancel automatically and deposit will be forfeited.
- Refunds will not be given due to weather, eviction from rule breaking, or personal reasons.
- Reservation changes within 14 days of stay that decrease the camping charges will be charged amount of original reservation.
- Your advance full payment will quicken your check-in time.
- You may make a payment using PayYourSite or by sending us a check (checks for payment in advance only). The link to the PayYourSite will be send in the confirmation letter.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard.
- For cancellations 14 days or more before check-in, deposit will be refunded less one night site charge.
- For cancellations less than 14 days before check-in, the full payment will be forfeited.
- Failure to arrive by noon of the day following your scheduled date of arrival (without prior notification) will result in a cancellation of reservation, with no refund or credit.
- We are here to help, however cancellations through Facebook posts, Messenger, Phone Text, Voice Mail, etc. are not valid cancellations and will not be refunded. You MUST send a written cancellation on contact us to process your cancellation. Thank you for understanding.
Returned Checks: $25 Returned Check Fee (non-sufficient funds)